Jennifer Lawrence Wants to Throw a Martini in Trump’s Face

Jennifer Lawrence told The Hollywood Reporter in interview published Wednesday she has never met Donald Trump, but if she ever gets the opportunity, the Oscar-winner is well-prepared.

“Oh, my God, I’ve been waiting for this moment,” the 27-year-old told Oprah Winfrey in the interview session. “I’ll give you a hint – it’s not nice.”

Lawrence added, “I’ve got a pretty good speech. And it ends with a martini to the face.”

Lawrence said in 2015 that a Trump presidency would be “the end of the world.” But earlier this year, she preached unity, telling Vogue that the country needs to come together because “we can’t continue this divide and anger.”

“My political passion has almost turned into an obsession,” she said. “I mean, I don’t think you ever do feel settled, [but] as soon as you feel settled with your home and your personal life, you’re looking at the world and going, ‘How in the hell do I fix this? What do we do?’”

A big powerful man in a nice suit, pointing at you and going, ‘I’m going to make you rich.’ It’s so appealing,” she says. “The Democrats made a huge mistake by chastising the Trump supporters, and that was disgusting to me.

Of course they’re not going to vote for Hillary Clinton; they’re going to vote for Donald Trump. You laughed at them when their plight is very real.”

Trump’s 39-year-old son, Donald Trump, Jr, responded to Lawrence’s comments in a Thursday Twitter post:

“I’m pretty sure that’s not how it would end,” Trump Jr. said on Twitter, a day after Lawrence was quoted in an interview saying she would end with that dramatic flair if she ever met Trump Jr.’s father.

‘You’re right,’ tweeted songwriter Diane Warren, joining the Twitter conversation. ‘It would probably end with your dad sexually assaulting her…’

We’re not sure how Trump Jr. thought a meeting between Lawrence and his father would go, but maybe he should have considered keeping it to himself.

12 thoughts on “Jennifer Lawrence Wants to Throw a Martini in Trump’s Face

• May 29, 2018 at 10:39 PM

Couldn’t agree more that while Trump is a disaster, the Democrats majorly messed up by chastising Trump supporters whose plight is very well. Sharp lady, that one, while keeping a sense of humor.

• May 30, 2018 at 2:18 PM

Another Hollywood POS that thinks it speaks for AMERICA.
    If I ever get the chance to meet POS Jennifer Lawrence, I don’t have a martini to throw in her face. But I do have a combination of body fluids that I can throw in HER face.
    And not to pick on this Hollywood POS, who believes they are so SPECIAL that they SPEAK & REPRESENT the Normal AMERICANS. But to make them understand they are not SPECIAL AMERICANS. They are just another DUMB F@#$ who is an entertainer.
    Throw the Martini POS Lawrence, then keep your head on a swivel. What you will receive is not a Martini.

• June 15, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Wel said. Im so sick and tired of these overpaid Hollywood, brainwashed, traitor assholes like deniro, lawrence, whoopy, baldwin, etc..They all are so Anti-American blowhard cowards.

• May 30, 2018 at 4:21 PM

you should shut your s*** hole stinks

• May 31, 2018 at 11:08 AM

President Trump was a bit of a “wild child” but since he became involved in the political arena he has done everything right. Unlike President Clinton who was an embarrassment to the office. And I respect Trump for that and for keeping his promises to the American people. I feel safe with him in office. I can sleep at night knowing he has our back 💯 %.

• June 10, 2018 at 6:04 PM

I feel the same way.

• June 2, 2018 at 9:46 AM

This Nation is horribly divided after 8 years of the worst President in history. Sad when celebrities could use their status to promote unity and healing. I see no end in sight to the divide.

• June 9, 2018 at 12:57 AM

Hey Jennifer i would like to throw a beer in your face but why waste a good beer on trash….

• June 10, 2018 at 6:05 PM

And totally deserve jail. Keep her in Hollywood away from our great a President.

• June 11, 2018 at 8:07 PM

Jennifer Lawrence may often be considered America s Sweetheart, but she s got an entire plan laid out for when she finally meets President Donald Trump, and it looks like she s been inspired by Katniss Everdeen s rebellious spirit.

• June 15, 2018 at 5:13 AM

So why should have Jr kept to himself. It was you who ended in making derogatory remarks. Seems Hollywood always forgets their big daddy’s are the most perverted pedophiles being run out and disgraced. I still don’t understand why you hate Trump so vehemently and you embrace yourselves as gods and goddesses. So patty.