Brad Pitt: With Shock Announcement He Made About Shooting

The United States has had guns since the very beginning of its existence, and it has not been until recently, that frequent shootings have become an issue.

As most cases have shown, the majority of the shooters have had some kind of medical problem or were under the influence of chemicals. So the weapons are not the issue. If it’s not a gun, these people can just as easily choose another weapon to do a damage with.

So rather than pushing for more gun control why don’t we focus more on raising awareness and teach children to  respect life, and be honest about their mental health.
Criminals will always find a way, so disarming millions of law-abiding gun owners is not the solution to the problem.

This is what Brad Pitt had to say about guns in America . According to a report from Your News Wire, Pit told that “It’s in our DNA. It’s very strange but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don’t feel safe, I don’t feel the house is completely safe if I don’t have one hidden somewhere. That’s my thinking, right or wrong.” And he described America as “a country founded on guns”.

The A-list actor was brought up in Springfield, Missouri in a “blue-collar” family. However, he described schools in the region as  “sane environments” made “safer, not more dangerous, by the presence of guns.”

He said : “I got my first BB gun (a type of air gun) when I was in nursery school. I got my first shotgun by first grade (aged six), I had shot a handgun by third grade (aged eight) and I grew up in a pretty sane environment.”

He continued to say,  “I was in the UK when the shootings happened and I did hear the discussion about gun control start again, and as far as I know it petered out as it always does.”

Pitt also made a prediction that the anti-gun campaign will never win over the Second Amendment. According to him, American people will never let them take away their right to defend themselves.

He said: “It’s just something with us. To turn around and ask us to give up our guns… I don’t know, we’re too afraid that we’re going to give up ours and the bad guys are still going to get theirs. It’s just in our thinking. I’m telling you, we don’t know America without guns.“

There is no denying the fact that there have been more gun-related incidents in recent  years, but the problem can’t be with guns altogether.

12 thoughts on “Brad Pitt: With Shock Announcement He Made About Shooting

• March 18, 2018 at 2:40 AM

Normal Americans, law abiding citizens, don’t commit commit or condone violence with firearms. They are a tool, they’re not sentient. The problem is mental illness, please focus on the real issue, do something worthwhile an address mental illness.

• April 2, 2018 at 2:38 AM

Thank God everyone in hollywood isnt mentally ill

• April 11, 2018 at 8:40 PM

Common sense. No more gun laws.

• April 12, 2018 at 7:53 PM

Good to hear his take on Guns. America is a very unique bunch of people. We know too much History of what happens to people when they take their Guns.

• June 8, 2018 at 12:01 PM

YES, I AGREE WITH YOU R. HAYES, BUT NOW WE HAVE A GENERATION THAT DON’T KNOW OUR HISTORY. AND KARAL MARX SAID, “REMOVE ONES FREEDOM PER GENERATION AND SOON YOU WILL HAVE NO FREEDOM, AND NO ONE WILL NOTICE.” THE LEFT HAS BEEN DOING JUST THAT IN EACH GENERATION.

• April 16, 2018 at 1:20 PM

The Constitution of the United States of America is golden. If the now mostly Marxist Department of Education and secondary public universities ever get enough people indoctrinated into the anti-American Marxist ideology ( and they’re close), they’ll repeal the 2nd amendment soon to be followed by the repeal of the 1st amendment. That would be the end of American exceptionalism and the completion of the One-World Government under Marxist rule where people are objects to be used and discarded based on the need/want of the state.

• April 27, 2018 at 11:33 PM

The problem is that some government ppl are criminals and they have gotten by with it for so many years they feel their above the law. They want us helpless for a reason. Killing to them is nothing , why r some call serial killers? It give them power control over another. They will never stop once they start. Sad ppl like this have no true friends . Germany WW push the same thing, took guns speech freedom no way to fight back. Control MSM cut communications feed fake news, ppl have no idea till it’s to late. HRC has pushed this for yrs. HRC is working to be Merkel in Germany.

• April 29, 2018 at 10:08 PM

The problem is that those who should stop a friend or loved one or acquaintance from killing…they instead do nothing. Even the FBI and police have failed to stop them. See something, do something.

• May 15, 2018 at 10:28 PM

if brad has aids he should not posess a gun,,if he gets off the aids drrugs then if its deemed probable that he can have his guns back

• June 14, 2018 at 9:57 PM

Oh… so you are the boss now?? You get to tell us what to do?? 😂 😂

• May 28, 2018 at 12:06 AM

Finally, Brad Pitt said the obvious! GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM; People are the problem! No one will ever de-arm America! No one!